HD2P3H Nidec, 2 hp 1200 RPM 184T Frame 200/208V TEFC Nidec Electric Motor
NOTE: THIS IS A LOW STOCK ITEM AND MAY HAVE TO SHIP FROM FACTORY, CALL FOR AVAILABILITY
For pulp & paper plants, saw mills, mines, foundries, chemical plants, waste management facilities, and other process-related industries requiring protection within harsh operating conditions.
• Class F Insulation, Class B Rise At Full Load On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
• Corrosion Resistant Mill & Chemical Duty Paint
• Cast Iron Frame, Cast Iron End Brackets
• Stainless Steel Nameplate (with CE Mark) & Zinc Plated Hardware
• Shaft Slinger On Pulley End For IP54 Protection
• 40°C Ambient, NEMA®† Design B Performance On 60 Hz Sine Wave Power
• Torque On Regreasable Ball Bearings 250 Frame & Up, Lifting Provisions
• Self-Certified Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, & D Double Shielded Bearings 140-360, Open on 400-440
• Steel Fan Cover & Conduit Box • 1.15 Service Factor @ 60 Hz • Field Convertible To F2 Mounting
• Condensation Drains With Plastic Plugs
• Conversion Kits: All Cast Iron Upgrade, C&D Flanges, Canopy Kits
• Suitable for 20:1 (3-60hz) Variable Torque; 5:1 (12-60hz) Constant Torque On Inverter Power
- 2 hp 1200 RPM, 7.0 / 7.0 amps 200/208 Volts Three Phase Motor
- NEMA 184T frame, Keyed Shaft 1 1/8" Diameter x 2 1/4"
- Service Factor: 1.15 - overload protection = None
- Reversible - Rigid Base Mount - Ball Bearings - Class F Insulation
- "C" Dimension = 16.31"
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Hostile duty, premium efficient, world motor, cast iron frame. Corrosion resistant mill & chemical duty paint, stainless steel nameplate (with CE mark) & zinc plated hardware. Steel fan cover & conduit box, condensation drains with plastic plugs. Suitable for 20:1 variable torque; 5:1 constant torque on inverter power. Motor has a rigid base mount with a keyed shaft. Continuous Duty. 40C Ambient Temp. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan cooled.
Please note. Due to the weight of this item, shipping cost is for estimating purposes only. To get an accurate shipping cost you must call for a quote.