Shipping & Returns
***All products have specific wiring / hookup / assembly requirements, please follow instructions specific to your item. It is suggested that a licensed electrician, plumber or technician do your installations. Improper actions may cause injury, product failure as well as voiding warranties.
1. For a return claim to be processed, a RMA # (return materials authorization) will be issued upon request. This RMA # is required to process your return. If we receive your part back to us with out an RMA # no refund will be issued.
2. A copy of the packing slip or the original packing slip must be inside the box when item is returned. A packing slip is required to process your return. If we receive part back to us with out a packing slip your refund is subject to approval and a refund may be reduced or not issued.
3. Once an RMA # is issued you will have 7 days to return the item back to us. After these 7 days have passed, your refund is subject to approval and your refund may be reduced or not issued. All returns are subject to a 25% re-stocking fee.
4. Please allow 1 to 3 days on returns for a credit to be issued if required due to serial number verification, testing, etc. You will be notified once we have received the item back to us and a refund has been issued.
5. If an item is returned to us not in the original box or has writing on the outside of the box you will be charged a re-boxing fee. To avoid this charge be sure to return item in its original box with its original packing contents. 6. If a package is refused for any reason. Your refund amount due may be adjusted to reflect any but not limited to; any re-stocking fees, shipping charges for return of item, and/or UPS refusal charges.
7. Any item to be returned for credit which is not for warranty(warranty product to be reviewed prior to refund) can not have any evidence of installation i.e. bolt marks, cut/shortened wires, shaft set screw marks, shortened shaft or any other evidence of installation. This will be interpreted as "used" and is not resalable as a "new" product. Such evidence may cause the refusal of refund either full or partial.
8. Due to some items being sent from other warehouse.
All returns must be returned back to our warehouse location:
Returns MUST be sent to:
MTRS Return LLC
494 Comstock Street
Corunna, MI 48817
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
Canada Shipments - Customer will be responsible for the brokerage fee, local taxes and any additional delivery fees at time of delivery.
When you place an order, we will estimate shipping and delivery dates for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping provider you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
Please also note that the shipping rates for many items we sell are weight-based. The weight of any such item can be found on its detail page. To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use, all weights will be rounded up to the next full pound.
CSH Electric Motor Supply ships Monday through Friday (excluding holidays). Any orders placed before 4pm EST will be processed and shipped out the same day. If your payment method is done with and E-Check through Paypal, your order will NOT ship until your check is cleared. Typically this can take 2-3 days
CSH will not refund shipping due to UPS / Post office delays due to weather or natural disaster related or other conditions beyond our control. We can however refund when UPS is in error of shipping.