HD1P2EC Nidec, 1 hp 1800 RPM 143TC Frame 230/460V TEFC Nidec Electric Motor
For pulp & paper plants, saw mills, mines, foundries, chemical plants, waste management facilities, and other process-related industries requiring protection within harsh operating conditions.
• Class F Insulation, Class B Rise At Full Load On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
• Corrosion Resistant Mill & Chemical Duty Paint
• Cast Iron Frame, Cast Iron End Brackets
• Stainless Steel Nameplate (with CE Mark) & Zinc Plated Hardware
• Shaft Slinger On Pulley End For IP54 Protection
• 40°C Ambient, NEMA®† Design B Performance On 60 Hz Sine Wave Power
• Torque On Regreasable Ball Bearings 250 Frame & Up, Lifting Provisions
• Self-Certified Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, & D Double Shielded Bearings 140-360, Open on 400-440
• Steel Fan Cover & Conduit Box • 1.15 Service Factor @ 60 Hz • Field Convertible To F2 Mounting
• Condensation Drains With Plastic Plugs
• Conversion Kits: All Cast Iron Upgrade, C&D Flanges, Canopy Kits
• Suitable for 20:1 (3-60hz) Variable Torque; 5:1 (12-60hz) Constant Torque On Inverter Power
- 1 hp 1800 RPM, 3.0/1.5 amps 230/460 Volts Three Phase Motor
- NEMA 143TC frame, Keyed Shaft 7/8" Diameter x 2 1/8"
- Service Factor: 1.15 - overload protection = None
- Reversible - Rigid Base Mount - Ball Bearings - Class F Insulation
- "C" Dimension = 14"
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Hostile duty, premium efficient, world motor, cast iron frame. Corrosion resistant mill & chemical duty paint, stainless steel nameplate (with CE mark) & zinc plated hardware. Steel fan cover & conduit box, condensation drains with plastic plugs. Suitable for 20:1 variable torque; 5:1 constant torque on inverter power. Motor has a rigid base mount with a keyed shaft. Continuous Duty. 40C Ambient Temp. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan cooled.
Model GG21 Replaces H1P2EC