Grove Gear GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers Cast Iron Single-Reduction Worm Reducer - GR-BMQ818-20-L-56
- One-piece cast iron housings with single output cover design, CNC machined for precise component fit and alignment.
- Factory-filled with premium Mobil Glygoyle 460 polyalkalene glycol lubricant.
- Large oil capacity provides positive splash lubrication and superior cooling capability.
- Viton® double lip seals provide extended life through increased resistance to high temperature, abrasion and chemicals.
- The unique quill seal guard protects the input seal from damage during motor installation.
- Bronze worm gear chill cast from high quality bronze for maximum strength, lubricity and superior life.
- Oversized high-speed bearings, positively retained for frequent reversing and start/stop cycles.Tapered roller bearings on output shaft for high overhung and thrust load capacities.
- All units are 100% run and leak tested at the factory to insure that you receive the highest quality product.
- Ultimate application flexibility with all-angle mounting provisions, the widest selection of accessory bases and flanges and the largest selection of stock reducer styles.
- Mounting dimensions are interchangeable with most industry standard reducers.
|Series:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Product Type:||Right Angle|
|Product Line:||GR Series - Ironman Worm Gear Reducers||Model Code:||BMQ818|
|Series Code:||GR||Gear Type:||Worm|
|Center distance (inch):||1.75||Reducer:||Worm - Right Angle|
|Ratio:||20:1||Keyway:||3/16 X 3/32|
|Input Style:||C-Face Quill||Output Torque Rating:||630|
|Input RPM:||1,750||Output shaft assembly:||L|
|Output RPM:||87||Output HP:||0.875|
|No. of Gear Reductions:||Single||Frame Size:||56C|
|Output Key:||3/16 X 1.38||Housing material:||Cast Iron|
|Assembly:||BMQ-L||Output Diameter (in):||0.875 in|
|Shaft Seal Material:||Viton||Input Keyway (C Face):||3/16 x 3/32|
|Input Diameter (in):||0.625 in||Ratio Range:||20:1|
|Output shaft:||Shaft||Input Bore (C Face):||0.625|
|Motor Frame Size:||56C||Service Factor:||1|
|Reduction:||Single||Output Shaft Direction:||Left|