HD3P2E Nidec 3 hp 1800 RPM 182T Frame 230/460V TEFC Nidec Electric Motor
For pulp & paper plants, saw mills, mines, foundries, chemical plants, waste management facilities, and other process-related industries requiring protection within harsh operating conditions.
• Class F Insulation, Class B Rise At Full Load On 60 Hertz Sine Wave Power
• Corrosion Resistant Mill & Chemical Duty Paint
• Cast Iron Frame, Cast Iron End Brackets
• Stainless Steel Nameplate (with CE Mark) & Zinc Plated Hardware
• Shaft Slinger On Pulley End For IP54 Protection
• 40°C Ambient, NEMA®† Design B Performance On 60 Hz Sine Wave Power
• Torque On Regreasable Ball Bearings 250 Frame & Up, Lifting Provisions
• Self-Certified Class I, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, & D Double Shielded Bearings 140-360, Open on 400-440
• Steel Fan Cover & Conduit Box • 1.15 Service Factor @ 60 Hz • Field Convertible To F2 Mounting
• Condensation Drains With Plastic Plugs
• Conversion Kits: All Cast Iron Upgrade, C&D Flanges, Canopy Kits
• Suitable for 20:1 (3-60hz) Variable Torque; 5:1 (12-60hz) Constant Torque On Inverter Power
- 3 hp 1800 RPM, 7.8/3.9 amps 230/460 Volts Three Phase Motor
- NEMA 184T frame Keyed Shaft 1-1/8" x 2 1/2"
- Service Factor: 1.15 - overload protection = None
- Reversible - Rigid Base Mount - Ball Bearings - Class F Insulation
- "C" Dimension = 16.3"
- 1 Year Manufacture Warranty
Hostile duty, premium efficient, world motor, cast iron frame. Corrosion resistant mill & chemical duty paint, stainless steel nameplate (with CE mark) & zinc plated hardware. Steel fan cover & conduit box, condensation drains with plastic plugs. Suitable for 20:1 variable torque; 5:1 constant torque on inverter power. Motor has a rigid base mount with a keyed shaft. Continuous Duty. 40C Ambient Temp. Wiring diagram on motor name plate. TEFC = Totally Enclosed Fan cooled.
Model GF03 Replaces H3P2D
Please note. Due to the weight of this item, shipping cost is for estimating purposes only. To get an accurate shipping cost you must call for a quote.